Finlife Corporate Finance is an independent advisory boutique, set up in 2008 by a group of passionate professionals, with extensive experience in M&A, consulting and business management. We serve lower-middle market business owners and private equity investors, delivering solutions for planning and executing corporate finance transactions. Our job is helping our clients become better and better and reach outstanding results.
In a continuously evolving global scenario, small and middle-sized companies must face and win the challenges of the globalization process. In this context, we aim to help our clients in increasing their value along their whole life-cycle, by making available proven experiences and competencies to assist them in their major strategic decisions, whether they are acquisitions, divestitures or capital raising.
Thanks to our strong network of connections, our proven experience and our constant presence throughout the territory, we are able to provide a complete and custom-made assistance service, including a set of solutions in the areas of mergers & acquisitions, international development, financial advisory and business restructuring.
Our values and distinctive approach
We operate to build long lasting and trusted relationships with our clients. We put ourselves alongside our clients and work together to reach a common result by guaranteeing:
- Honesty and integrity
- Professionalism and experience
- Results oriented approach
- High flexibility
- Complete independence and absence of conflicts of interests
- Remuneration criteria mainly based on results
Our target clients
We typically serve small and lower middle-market companies between 10 € million and 250 € million in annual revenues, who need assistance to:
- Grow through acquisitions, mergers, equity partnerships or joint ventures
- Sell the business as well as single units or assets
- Solve generational change issues and redefine ownership among existing shareholders
- Raise capitals and find financial sponsors / partners
- Define the value of the company
- Improve the overall performance
We also deliver solutions to middle-market private equity investors:
- Buy-side support to identify and execute compelling platform or add-ons investments
- MBO/MBI transaction support